Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day, 3 months old!

Russell celebrated his first Father's Day! We spent the morning and most of the day relaxing at home, exactly what he wanted. I made omelettes for breakfast and picked up his favorite wings for lunch. It was a wonderful family day, focusing on how much we love him! He is such an incredible daddy (and of course husband), we are so fortunate! Thank you for everything my love! I know Sienna will always have a very loving, involved, supportive, caring and fun father! Sidenote- my ceramic footprint project was a disaster (and a long story)! I have to find something else for Sienna to make her Daddy!



We also spent time with the Molina fam and went to get burgers at the Long Branch- Pop's choice, no one argued (ortega supreme!).



Today Sienna is 3 months old. All I can say is WOW! When I look through pictures week to week, it is simply amazing how much she has changed and how much we love her. I am just in awe of her! Her newest achievement is rolling over! (from her back to tummy!) It still takes a while for her to figure out how to get her pinned arm out. But now she enjoys being on her tummy and looks all around, holding her head way up! So it won't be long until she rolls over the other way!



Some 3 month stats (unofficial since we measured her... the scale was Lolly's produce scale at the stand!)
Weight= 14 pounds 8 ounces (still keeping up the 1 ounce/day gain).
Height= 26 inches (+1 inch from last month!)



She is still eating very well (still exclusively breast feeding). She has definitely been going through a growth spurt, eating a TON the last week. Good thing I have a freezer full of milk to keep up! Also since she sleeps 12 hours a night (!!!) she eats more during the day.

Tomorrow we are leaving for her first roadtrip, first long carride, first overnight somewhere, and first time meeting both of my sets of granparents! We will be going to La Quinta to see my grandparents for a couple days first. My aunt Nan and cousins are also visiting from WA until Thurs so it is great that it worked out to see them! Then Friday we will go to my sister Sara and her fiance Mark's house in Huntington Beach for a couple days. We will also see some friends (Auntie Marcey). Then Sunday on the drive back up we will see my other grandparents! We are so excited! A lot of driving but its split up over a few days, and she will probably just sleep! I am still figuring out how many baby outfits, diapers, etc. I will need to pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker