Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween was how long ago?

Well, better late than never! Sienna had such a fabulous first Halloween!! She dressed up as a monkey (so fitting) and we were zookeepers (Russell grew the hideous mustache for the costume). I love how the costumes came out. We had a small party at our house including Lolly, Pop and Uncle Joey along with some friends. We took Sienna out to a few houses, in the nice neighborhood the next street down, haha. She loved seeing the people at the door, and as always adored their reaction and attention! What a fun time! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and I hope it is for Sienna as well!!







Our "Sienna" Pumpkin carved by Russell with appropriate teeth.


And while I am catching up, at some point before Halloween, we picked pumpkins at Lolly's garden! Our little munchkin was the perfect model, and loved getting in the dirt and pumpkin vines! Lolly scarred three pumpkins with Sienna's name/initials so we got to find them and pick them! What a fun tradition!






3 comments:

  1. THE CUTENESSSS!

    I love these pics she is to die for.

    And OMG! I looooovveee the brown Oshkosh overalls. Where in the world did you find those?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I so enjoy taking pics of my kiddo!

    Her grandpa (pop) picked them out at kohls. he only buys her "boy clothes" haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! I'll have to be making a trip to Kohl's

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker