Friday, May 8, 2009

Picture Perfect

We had Sienna's first portraits taken this week! Here are my favorites. It was hard to pick which ones we wanted to get!






We had a fun time during the photo shoot. The photographer was really good with her and had good ideas. We tried hard to get her to smile, but she is not to the point of smiling when we want her to. It got hard at points to get her even to look the direction we wanted, but we got some good ones! Now I see why my sister took her babies like every week (ok maybe month).

Funny story- in her first outfit- the pink with the white background, she had a diaper blowout! We heard it (she is not quite the shy pooper) and when I picked her up, it had leaked through to their white sheet! I am sure they have seen worse! It just made us less worried about any accidents when we moved on to the naked pictures! (that's usually her favorite times to go).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker