Sunday, August 9, 2009

BUSY mama!

So I am over a week behind and have lots to write about! But its 9:00 pm Sunday an I just finished cleaning like a mad woman and still have to put away like 8 loads of laundry... so I will try again tomorrow!!

We had a wonderful trip down south last weekend, lots of time with family, a busy work week and lots of mommy and baby time this weekend. We had a fun family day today down in Avila Beach...

Sienna is doing wonderful. I just love my girl so much, and she seriously gets cuter every day (if that's possible!) Her personality is developing more and more and she is pretty darn hilarious and such a sweetheart. And we can't turn our back, she is manuevering all over the place, she will roll across the whole living room or somewhat army crawl (all lower body pushing herself forward).

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker