Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is it still Spring?

I took these pictures of Sienna in April sometime... yes, I am that behind. But, I absolutely love how they came out and how they captured the season. Russell's family's property has a hill on which was a patch of purple wildflowers. And this hill has absolutely breathtaking views. I just love Paso Robles in the spring- the smells, the bright wildflowers, the green (we have had LOTS of rain this year) and the first leaves and grape buds in the surrounding vineyards... I love it all besides my awful seasonal allergies that have reached a new severity this year... and the thought that harvest is approaching...















3 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous pics and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful pictures! Purple is my favorite color, so those flowers just make me happy. Hopefully the ear infections are better. My son kept getting them and we tried switching him to soy milk before resorting to tubes and it has been a life saver. No tubes, and no more ear infections since. Doesn't work for everyone, but fyi in case you want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She just keeps getting cuter.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker